Contactless Safe Pick Up and Delivery
Being an essential worker, I have remained open during COVID-19. I have a dropbox on the property where you can drop off your tax information in an envelope. Please include a contact phone number. You can also email me at email@example.com or call me at 289-660-4433.
COVID-19 Government Restructures
The Personal Income Tax Returns deadline is June 1, 2020.
For any payments owed to CRA for personal income taxes, the deadline is August 31, 2020. After this date, interest will start to accumulate on the balance owing.
About some of the Government Assistance Programs:
- CERB: The CERB is now available if you earned $1,000 or less during an eligibility period.
- CEWS: As a Canadian employer whose business has been affected by COVID-19, you may be eligible for a subsidy of 75% of employee wages for up to 24 weeks, retroactive from March 15, 2020, to August 29, 2020.
- CEBS: The Canada Emergency Student Benefit (CESB) provides financial support to post-secondary students, and recent post-secondary and high school graduates who are unable to find work due to COVID-19.
- CEBA: The new Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA) was created to provide funds to small businesses that have lost income because of the COVID-19 pandemic. The funds received through the CEBA can be used to cover immediate operating expenses costs. The newly developed program will provide loans to small businesses and not-for-profits for up to $40,000.
The hourly rate is $35/hour + tax. For all new clients the first month is on an hourly rate. After the first month a contract is then signed and the rate will be the contract rate every month or every quarter.
- All data entry
- Reconciliation’s of bank accounts and credit card accounts
- HST Remittances
- WSIB Remittances
- Payroll Liabilities Remittances
- Providing monthly reports
- Preparing all documents for income tax purposes
- Initial set up of QuickBooks including chart of accounts
- Sales Invoices & customer payments
- Vendor Bills, purchase receipts, and vendor payments
- Issuing ROE’s
- Issuing T4’s
- Direct communication with your accountant, to facilitate the year-end process
Income Tax Services are available as well. Prices will vary depending on complexity.
I prepare personal taxes as well as small business returns.
All corporate taxes are either prepared by me or your accountant. If you don’t have an accountant, I will refer you to mine.